The inSpace project is in active development. The code is live on our github page here
inSpace alpha release: ICO & EOS test net
Q2 Feb 2019
- iScoin EOS based crypto currency deployed to EOS main network.
- inSpace coin distribution process.
- stake iScoin and receive a percentage of the boost distribution.
- upgrade storage using iScoin.
- EOS based social network features.
- Social features running on the inSpace EOS test network using a mirror coin. This mirror will take a weekly snapshot of the status of the live iScoin EOS main network.
- Search and find users on a p2p EOS userbase.
- Build a friend network and build groups of friends.
- Publish and share content to friends (limited friend group functionality for alpha).
- like content on inSpace using iScoin.
- Receive a payout if your content makes it into the weekly top 100 liked content.
- File encryption
- ZUI improvements during alpha program
- bring over all features that were well received and completed testing in the closed beta of the inSpace ZUI.
- initial version of pin boards and styles.
- improved performance.
- graphical/layout features, trees, grids and enhanced constraints for free force layouts.
- if things go well some early 3D layout features can be enabled later in the alpha program.
- Mobile updates during alpha program.
- sync client iOS appstore submission and release.
- sync client Android release.
inSpace Beta: 3D engine & live EOS social front end
- inSpace social features deployed onto the EOS main network and upgrade iScoin to interact directly with the social features. The dev team is also considering a fork to EOS so end users only need to use one type of coin within the ecosystem. A fork would additionally enable block producers to become storage providers for inSpace.
- Enhanced force graph (initial 2D layout system) & Optimized interface for mobile.
- Tagging content to dynamically change zooming layouts.
- Add tags to any content node and set visual clustering rules.
- Group any content spatially by types and tags to enable powerful data visualization for layouts.
- Dynamic search on zooming layouts.
- Zoom into layout zone containing search matches and refine your search visually.
- 3D interface features start to go live through the beta program.
release Q4 2020
- Complete 2D zooming interface on all clients.
- Complete 3D zooming interface and layout on all clients, 3D interface seamlessly integrated with 2D view, 2D becomes a clean subset of the 3D view.
- Open plugin API for 3rd party data visualizers for custom local content.
- Open plugin API for 3rd party data visualizers for custom web streamed content.
- All serious usability issue fixed.